Friday, December 2, 2011

THE NEXT LEVEL

WOW! OVER HALFWAY!

For starters, I'm at a lack of what to say so I'll try my best.

In less than 10 days we've raised over $1,000 and are well on our way to $3,000. That's the amount that it's going to take to safely start this trip!  We've received donations from Italy, Australia, Japan, Korea, and many others from all across the country. Additionally, I had the incredible pleasure of video conferencing into a charity fundraiser that was being held in New York this week! The largest donations have been $400 & $300, but even the $2 donation is working wonders! Regardless of how much funding comes in, we're going to do this, and we're going to do this big.

I'f you'd like to send in a check/money order, send it to the P.O. box below! :)

Seijin Tranberg
P.O. box 466351
Lawrenceville, GA 30042

Thank you to all donors & people who've been spreading the word!  

In the end, you're the one who's really making it happen! 

Now, for some very exciting news...

I'VE GOT A CYCLING BUDDY FOR THE WHOLE TRIP!

That's right folks! 

His name is Joshua Wildman. It's interesting because he heard about it from his brother, who found out through facebook. Also, Josh and I are acquaintances from 4 years ago! He's a 21-year-old college senior going California State University - East Bay located in Hayward, California. He's majoring in psychology with a minor in criminal justice and aspires to be involved in law enforcement some day. 

Josh is also an experienced cross-country cyclist & provides a huge relief to many (as they have expressed to me).

If  you wanted to join in, let us know! We would love to have someone drive and record photos & videos of our journey! If you've always wanted to road trip across the country & have the funds to do it, why not?! 

And now for additional exciting news!

I've gotten in touch with the President of Survivors Against Forced Exit (SAFE). It's an organization that helps advocate against deprogramming & seeks to protect victims who've escaped. At the moment we're making arrangements for all extra funds to be donated to deprogramming victims!

Please continue to share & donate!  The rubber hits the road in 12 days!


4 comments:

  1. Let us know when you pass through Kansas.
    bkarnowski@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! I'm promoting this through my blogs & social networks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Seijin!

    Just made a $50 donation! Our family is praying for your safety and success on your tour! Keep up the good work!

    By the way, for an additional $50 donation, would you be interested in doing a promo pic wearing my blog's logo t-shirt, while on your bike (stationary is fine :) )? I'd like to write a blog post about your tour, and it'd be pretty neat to put that pic on the post. Let me know soon, so I can ship the T-shirt to you before you embark on your journey!

    You can reach me at: "Lara at twiceblessedlife dot com"

    -Lara at Twice Blessed Life - Raising Twins Heartistically!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is your route and projected time line? Are you going through New Mexico or Colorado?

    ReplyDelete