Thursday, December 22, 2011

We're currently in starksville Mississippi

Hello everyone!

Sorry there was no update yesterday. I received calls and texts to see if we were okay. I was so grateful to know that so many people were supporting is through prayers and texts. Everything is fine. We didn't cycle yesterday so we could let our bodies adjust to the amount of work we were putting on the . We stayed with family friends in Birmingham and prepared for the rest if our trip. Unfortunately, the bicycle I got was a little too big for me. It started to bug my joints and we were only 300 miles into our trip. While we were waiting yesterday I ordered a new frame and had it shipped out to Jackson mississippi so I could get my bike adjusted to take me to LA in one piece. While at the Harding's house in Birmingham, we were treated with an unworldly level of hospitality. I've really never seen anything like it. The trip would have been insanely difficult without their support and love. With their care my joints felt good as new today.

Today, josh and I were able to get in exactly 80 miles. We're currently in starksville Mississippi and are feeling great camping out under the stars. Here's a picture and video of us  at the Mississippi border. Alabama was incredibly difficult. I looked at a terrain map and the next few weeks are looking pretty good. Thank you guys so much for the love, support, and donations that have still been coming in. We'll do our best to update the blog more. If you wanted realtime updates, find me on Facebook (Seijin Tranberg) or twitter @followseijin.

Thanks guys! Enjoy the video!


All the best,
Seijin Tranberg

4 comments:

  1. Mansay Freaks!!! Mucho love from the Harding Family in Alabama.FYI my halo scores are improving - remember "O Maka Chaka U R So Great!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is awesome! I wish I could come too to raise awareness! I helped out with the tsunami relief project through WFWP over the summer with Mr. Higuchi. He is great! I am living in Alabama in Mobile if you need a place to crash. Best of luck! Be safe! God Speed!

    ReplyDelete