Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome & Synopsis

Hello all!

As some of may have heard, I'm going to bicycle across America to Los Angeles this winter. Here's the map!

While this may be a huge feat, it's just a way to challenge myself to do something "impossible". There are so many reasons why I want to do this that it seems crazy not to. Although everyone might not be up for a ride across the country, I encourage everyone to pick up something that they think is "impossible" and make it happen! I want this to be some sort of inspiration for people to challenge themselves in their daily lives to become better a person.

On the logistical side....

I just got a list of the specific supplies I need to make this happen. If you'd like to make an in kind donation, contact me so I can share this list. I'm also working on corporate sponsorship right now and will keep you updated on that.

A huge thank you to everyone who's donated! It's literally making a dream come true. :)

4 comments:

  1. yes! you're passing through phoenix! do you think you'll stop by our peace embassy?
    tae onoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tae!

    I'll DEFINITELY stop by the peace embassy. Let's stay in contact to make sure it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog Feed is on Our site. Let us know anything else we can do for you brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the Good Work Sejin! Your passion and dedication to live for the sake of others is exemplary and an example to all youth of what it means to be a Unificationist! We will follow your blog and will continue to encourage others to follow and to donate to your cause!

    Pastors Cliff and Tiff

    ReplyDelete